Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Can't Search in Google Drive Folder in Windows 7
I am trying to search files in Google Drive Folder in Windows 7 with Windows File Explorer, there is no search result returns.
1. In Windows 7, open your Windows File Explorer
2. Select your Google Drive Folder
3. Click on "Organize" drop down menu (It located at the left top corner in Windows File Explorer)
4. Select "Folder and search options"
5. In the new pop windows, click on "Search" tab
6. Then, put a check mark on "Don't use the index when searching in files folders for system files (searches
might take longer)"
7. Click "OK" button to finish and try again