To resolve the issue, turn off mirror imaging in Printer Preferences. To do this, use the following steps:
1. Click Start and then
2. If your computer is in category view, click
Printers and Other Hardware, and then click Printers and Faxes. If your computer is in classic view, click
Printers and Faxes.
3. Right-click the HP product from the list of printers, and then select
Properties. The Properties dialog box displays.
4. From the General tab, click
Printing Preferences. The Printing Preferences dialog box displays.
5. Click the Advanced tab.
6. Under Printer Features, click
Mirror Image, click the down arrow ( ) to the right of the field, and then click
7. Click OK to apply the change